Verify that USB debugging in enabled on your test device:
- Find the Settings > Developer options configuration screen on your Android device.
- If Developer options is not visible, select Settings > About device and tap the Build number seven times. Return to the Settings screen and Developer options should now be visible.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from within Settings > Developer options. Enabling this function automatically launches remote debug mode on your Android device when a USB connection is made with your development system.
More detailed instructions rgarding setting up USB debugging on your Android device can be found under the section titled Enable USB Debugging on Your Device on the Remote Debugging page from the Google Developers website.
Disconnect and reconnect the USB connection to your test device:
- Disconnect the USB cable from your Android test device and your workstation.
- Unlock your Android device's home screen.
- Reconnect the USB cable to your device and your workstation.
- If you see an alert on your Android device requesting permission to "Allow USB Debugging," click OK. On slower devices there may be a delay of five or more seconds before you see the "Allow USB Debugging?" popup.
For more information and resources try Intel XDK Documentation
Back To Help Blog